Wednesday, August 8, 2012

An update

We apologize for not being active; I personally have been swamped with work, my timers are timing things as quickly as possible, and my encoding computer has been working overtime.

As a reminder, the 2nd anniversary birthday celebration will be tomorrow, August 9th.  I hope that we will begin at around 7pm, GMT-6.

As a little preview of what will be happening, I can say that this year we will have a lot of unique things for everyone.  We will also be announcing a new joint project of a series that has been one of the most requested non-WMT series.

1 comment:

  1. Since I'm early to the party, I want to wish all Licca Fansubs staff a happy 2nd anniversary!

    Thank you very much for all the effort and time you spent to bring us all these wonderful shows.

    ReplyDelete