Saturday, November 5, 2011

Little Women II - Jo's Boys Episode 15 released!

"I have heard all about it, Dan, and though you have broken the rules again, I am going to give you one more trial, to please Mother Bhaer."

Dan flushed up to his forehead at this unexpected reprieve, but he only said in his gruff way,

"I didn't know there was any rule about bull-fighting."

"As I never expected to have any at Plumfield, I never did make such a rule," answered Mr. Bhaer, smiling in spite of himself at the boy's excuse.


- Little Men, Chapter 6




In this episode, Dan learns another one of Plumfield's rules, which is to respect all living beings.

You can obtain this episode from your standard anime torrent indexing sites.

4 comments:

  1. Infinite thanks for this glorious WMT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much! I loved this episode, and I can't wait to see the choices for the new project! I really appreciate your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been searching for this series for 14 years already.. i really appreciate this project of yours... and will be really forever thankful if u could complete this series. :)

    ReplyDelete