Monday, July 11, 2011

Little Women II - Jo's Boys Episode 3 released!

"Marmar will come and find me she always does; I ain't afraid now."

"She won't know where we are."

"She didn't know I was shut up in the ice-house, but she found me. I know she'll come," returned Robby, so trustfully, that Nan felt relieved, and sat down by him, saying, with a remorseful sigh,

"I wish we hadn't run away."

"You made me; but I don't mind much Marmar will love me just the same," answered Rob, clinging to his sheet-anchor when all other hope was gone.

"I'm so hungry. Let's eat our berries," proposed Nan, after a pause, during which Rob began to nod.

"So am I, but I can't eat mine, 'cause I told Marmar I'd keep them all for her."


- Little Men, Chapter 12



In this episode, Rob goes out to pick strawberries with the older kids.  However, Nan was in charge of him, and her nature gets both of them in serious trouble.

You can obtain this episode from your standard anime torrent indexing sites.

This is a reminder that Licca Fansubs is recruiting translators and timers.  Please contact us if you wish to contribute your skills.

4 comments:

  1. Infinite thanks for this sublime WMT Gem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can someone tell me where I could find the original Little Women anime subbed in english? I've searched and searched without any luck. I'd like to watch it first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. STRAWBERRIES!? ur supposed to say 1go bro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eicca, you can read about that project here

    http://www.wmtsound.net/forum/index.php?topic=295.0

    ReplyDelete