Saturday, March 12, 2011

Les Miserables Episode 51 released!

"An assassin and a thief. Remark, Monsieur le Baron, that I do not here speak of ancient deeds, deeds of the past which have lapsed, which can be effaced by limitation before the law and by repentance before God. I speak of recent deeds, of actual facts as still unknown to justice at this hour. I continue. This man has insinuated himself into your confidence, and almost into your family under a false name. I am about to tell you his real name. And to tell it to you for nothing."

"I am listening."

"His name is Jean Valjean."

"I know it."

"I am going to tell you, equally for nothing, who he is."

"Say on."

"He is an ex-convict."

"I know it."

"You know it since I have had the honor of telling you."

"No. I knew it before."


- Les Miserables, Volume 5, Book 9, Chapter 4






Thenardier's last attempt at extortion ends in failure, as Javert comes on the scene.  This is a deviation from the novel. 

You can obtain this episode from your standard anime torrent indexing sites.

1 comment:

  1. @the last screen: isn't that what Joly says to Marius in the musical? haha. That's the first thing I thought of when seeing that sub.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete