- A Little Princess, chapter 4
In this episode, we meet Lavinia's parents... but nothing seems to go right for Lavinia.
You can obtain this episode from your standard anime torrent indexing sites.
I would like to ask the people who have watched this episode some open questions.
- Something happened to Lavinia in this episode. Was it appropriate? If not, was there a better way to deal with this? (Please keep in mind that this is the late 19th-century we are talking about, so a lot of what we have today didn't exist back then.)
- How complicit are Jessie and Gertrude?
- Did Miss Minchin have the correct attitude in this episode?
- How complicit are the other students, excluding Ermengarde and Lottie?
- Knowing Sara's character and personality, did you expect Sara's actions in this episode?