Saturday, October 15, 2011

Some more news

1.  I just finished translating the last episode of Pollyanna just a few minutes ago, and it's been handed off to my timer.  I expect that to be done reasonably soon.  We'll probably release episodes 49, 50, and 51 together because you pretty much have to watch them together.

2.  Hi10P encodes for Pollyanna are running a bit behind, but I'm going to try to make up the slack today, for reasons which I will explain next.

3.  We will be on hiatus starting around Tuesday or Wednesday.  I'm going to be assembling a new encoding computer, and the bulk of the parts are arriving on Monday.  I will try my best to keep my old encoding computer up as long as possible, but I will need to move my watercooling system between the computers, which will prevent me from doing encodes until the new computer is set up.  I believe I can get the last episodes of Pollyanna and the remaining Hi10P encodes done before this happens.  This new computer will allow us to be better equipped to do encodes from HD or Blu-Ray sources.  It will also allow us to get more encodes out in a faster period of time.

3 comments:

  1. I guess that means we won't see any more of Little Women II episodes for a while... I really miss the show!

    But--I am VERY VERY grateful for the upcoming Pollyanna episodes! I can't wait to see the series' ending.

    Please don't be on hiatus for too long!! Your fans will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your hard work so far! We'll be eagerly waiting for the releases as always.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for the Pollyanna triple release :)

    ReplyDelete