Tuesday, August 9, 2011

(Birthday Celebration) Super Doll Licca-chan - The Movie released!

Happy 1st Birthday, Licca Fansubs!





We would like to begin the 1st anniversary of Licca Fansubs with the Super Doll Licca-chan Movie (Super Doll Licca-chan: Zettai Zetsumei! Doll Knights no Kiseki).

I created this group a year ago to finish subbing Super Doll Licca-chan.  It was one of the things I really wanted to do back then, and with a bit of determination and lots of really good luck, we were able to finish subbing the series.  The one thing we couldn't do then was the movie, since we didn't have a raw for it.

I finally was able to get a hold of the VHS tape a few months ago.  Once I got the tape, I immediately used my old VCR and some capture equipment, and had the video captured for digital use.  Unfortunately, my VCR does not appear to be working optimally, and so the quality of the capture is not exactly the best possible out there.  We apologize for any jittering/flickering/deinterlacing errors that you see in the video. I've tried to clean the video up as best as I could, but the problems with the capture simply would not go away.

This "movie" is actually an extra 30 minute episode.  In the timeline of the series, it takes place between episode 40 and 43 (basically right after the new OP song and before Catherine was captured by Misty in episode 43).  Basically, this movie shows Devaul attempting to call upon a devil named Dana to capture Rika.  However, Dana has an agenda of her own which she tries to carry out.

You can obtain this episode from your standard anime torrent indexing sites.

If anyone has the DVD version of this movie (I've been told it exists, but it's EXTREMELY rare), we'll be glad to take it and encode a version 2 of the movie.

We've got another release coming behind this one in 30 minutes.  Be on the lookout for it!

9 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Anniversary, Licca Subs! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. This is just the beginning of the releases today! We've got a whole lot more coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm looking forward to them! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your Majestic Work! Happy Annivery Licca-Fansub!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy First Birthday Licca Fansubs ^_^

    I wish you well on your fansubbing endeavors =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I hope we'll be around for quite a while. There's still so many series to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy First Birthday Licca Fansubs ^____^!!
    thanks for working so hard and giving us such wonderful releases :)
    .

    My favorite group !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where I find his movie in RAW version? Please, tell me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the VHS tape imported from Japan.

      You can recover a raw by removing the letterboxing.

      Delete