Thursday, August 1, 2013

Third Birthday Celebration on August 9th!

First thing, I would like to apologize for the lack of releases.  July has been pretty brutal for me and for the rest of my staff members.  As for me personally, my health has improved, but not quite to where I was a few months ago.

We are now in August, and that means that we have another birthday celebration coming up.  This means we're frantically getting releases of various things ready.  Hopefully, this will be even bigger than the birthday celebrations for the previous two years!

The birthday celebration releases will be on August 9th, at 7pm, GMT -5.  Please look forward to it!

13 comments:

  1. I was happy to see a update, thanks for that! Don't worry about the lack of releases, I'm sure all of us can wait patiently and your health + other real life events are always more important :)

    I'm looking forward to the birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update ^_^. I was getting worried because the site wasn't updated for such a long time. I'm looking forward to the celebration releases too. In the meantime I could catch up with "nan to jo sensei" therefore I hope there will be an episode of it in the celebration batch ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthday where is my cake? :P
    remember take good care that health.

    Once again Thanks so much for the Tonde Buurin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really looking forward to some new stuff. Was beginning to worry because it had been so long, but glad to hear you are feeling a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LICCA!

    Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday licca kun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Licca!!
    I'm glad to hear your health is improved. I hope new "My Annette" is going to be on this release... I can't wait to see the rest of it.
    Looking forward to the 9th!

    ReplyDelete
  8. licca i love this site

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday hope there is an update for mermaid melody pure cause I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Licca, I wish you'll get in even better shape. Thanks again for your astonishing devotion to the old school anime cause! :)

    ReplyDelete