Saturday, August 28, 2010

Super Doll Licca-chan Episode 13 released

I don't know about you, but if Scarecrow can't beat Doll Licca alone, what makes him think he can beat both her and a cat?

This episode may be found at your typical anime torrent listing sites.

Incidentally, this marks the quarter mark.  We are 1/4th the way through the entire series.  So, here are some future things to expect from the series:

1.  The ending song will change in episode 16.
2.  There's a Valentine's Day episode coming up.  I cannot remember which episode it is for the life of me.
3.  We'll find out who Scarecrow answers to.  It will surprise you.
4.  Doll Isamu (the male doll) is next.  However, what he does will surprise you.

Here's to another 13 good episodes!

8 comments:

  1. Hey again, Licca. I noticed some errors in the subs for both 11 and 12. I can make a list if you're interested in doing v2s. If not, no biggy--they weren't hugely huge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mael, that would be nice. Please e-mail them to liccafansubs@gmail.com.

    What we'll probably do is if we do v2s, we'll put them in batch torrents (which we are probably going to do as soon as we hit episode 16).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to thank you guys for subbing this. I remeber watching the fansub eps on vhs about 10 years ago and was pissed no one ever subbed past eps 5. Thanks again. Keep up the great work.

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Daisy. We hope we can finish this series. Even if we can't, we've certainly gotten farther than most people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't watched this series yet, but it does look interesting. I congratulate you for subbing this anime. I have one question: if you're ever finished with this series, are you willing to consider doing other projects? I happen to have a few suggestions/recommendations myself. If not, I apologize for asking. I was just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia, we do plan to do other projects after we finish with Super Doll Licca-chan. We've got a small list of series that we want to do, but other suggestions are welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm... started watching this anime out of randomness...

    And I have to say, in the start, i didn't like the Aime much...
    But it is the sort of Anime that grows on you... because now I feel half-addicted....
    Nothing like A Little Princess Sara though...

    ReplyDelete