Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Frustrations

As the founder and the encoder, I've had these raws since 2005 or so.  As these raws are difficult to find these days, I've tried to take a few actions to make sure I don't have all my eggs in one basket.

One of the things I was going to do was to go to the credit union that I'm a member of and rent a safe-deposit box to store a couple of copies of my raws.  However, I've been stymied by the fact that there's a two year waiting list for boxes.

I don't know about you, but by the time I get a box, we may very well be finished with the series at this point.

We're about to start translation of episode 11.  Due to real life, we may be a bit slow on this episode, so please be patient with us.

1 comment:

  1. Buy a fireproof document safe and leave a few redundant copies on DVDs and HDDs and drop it at a friends house or leave it at work.

    Thanks for another episode.

    ReplyDelete