Thursday, May 17, 2012

Some updates

Porphy no Nagai Tabi

I'm encoding the final version 2 episode that will be going into the batch torrent for episodes 1-26.  The torrent should be available tonight.  The episodes that will have version 2s are episodes 22 and 25.

Episode 38 is almost ready for release, episode 39 is in pre-encode checks, and episode 40 is being timed at the time of writing this post.

Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure

Work is progressing steadily on Wasurenai's front.  We already have all the episodes translated, so that is a good thing.  Episode 14 should be out reasonably soon.

Perrine

Episode 41 is going into QC as soon as I can prepare the QC encode (that will happen after I encode Porphy 39).  I will be TLCing episode 43 tonight to keep the project moving.

Little Women II - Jo's Boys

The translator is fairly busy, but he's been getting me translations on a fairly regular basis.  I will be personally translating a few episodes down the line as well (to put it simply, there are certain episodes I love so much that I had to work on them myself).

My Annette

We would like to apologize for not keeping up with our promised progress.  Episode 11 should be out this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to thank all people who work hard to bring us these wonderful releases. Your effort is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Infinite thanks for your magnificient devotion to the just cause of Old school anime and WMT!

    ReplyDelete