Saturday, September 1, 2012

Little Women II - Jo's Boys Episode 28 released!

It was not an elegant confession, being badly written, much blotted, and very short; but it was a precious paper to Dan; and, when Mr. Bhaer paused, the boy went to him, saying, in a rather broken voice, but with clear eyes, and the frank, respectful manner they had tried to teach him,

"I'll say I'm sorry now, and ask you to forgive me, sir."

"It was a kind lie, Dan, and I can't help forgiving it; but you see it did no good," said Mr. Bhaer, with a hand on either shoulder, and a face full of relief and affection.

"It kept the boys from plaguing Nat. That's what I did it for. It made him right down miserable. I didn't care so much," explained Dan, as if glad to speak out after his hard silence.


- Little Men, Chapter 14




In the final episode of the three-episode arc corresponding to chapter 14 of the novel, Dan's plan to deflect suspicion from Nat was spoiled.  Then, we find out who really took Tommy's money.

You can obtain this episode from your standard anime torrent indexing sites.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the next episode where boys will battle the girls on baseball. It's a funny episode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for subbing this wonderful series.
    It's really bringing me back to my childhood years.
    WMT is the best anime series I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete